- Which one of the following was the last Buddhist text published in India ?
a) Divya Vandana
- Arthasastra was Written by :
- Who translated Ramayan into Persian ?
a) Abul Fazl
c) Abdul Latif
d) Isar Das
- Which one of the following is a major port on the east coast of India ?
- The approximate circumference of the Earth is :
a) 13000 km
b) 25000 km
c) 30000 km
d) 20000 km
- When did India join the international tsunami warning system ?
- 'Cod' is the variety of :
- The All India Muslim League was founded by :
a) Maulana Ahmed Ali
b) Mohammad Ali Jinnah
c) Agha Khan
d) Hakim Ajmal Khan
- Golden Revolution Refers to :
- The Poison of Honey bee is :
Monday, 30 July 2012
Friday, 27 July 2012
- When was the 'Indian Forest Act' formed ?
- Which Planet has the Largest equatorial radius ?
- How many members are there in the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) ?
- The Cricket game was invented by :
b) New Zealand
d) South Africa
- The biggest mistake Hitler made was :
a) Attacking Japan
b) Attacking Italy
c) Attacking Russia
d) Attacking France
- "There is no alternative to adult franchise" , who said this ?
- The formation of sedimentary rocks tends to withdraw from the system :
a) Carbon dioxide
b) Water Vapors
- Which star has the largest percentage in the universe ?
a) Cepheid stars
b) Multiple stars
c) Single star
d) Binary star
- Minimum how many times the session of Lok Sabha is called in a year ?
a) Two times
c) Four Times
d) Three times
- 'Baster Revolt' took place in the year :
Sunday, 22 July 2012
- The Rural Infrastructural Development fund is under the Department of :
a) Rural development
d) Housing Development
- The Public Debt Offices function under the control of :
a) Central Govt.
b) State Govt.
c) Reserve Bank of India
d) All of these
- Agha Khan Cup is associated with which game :
- The Speaker of Lok Sabha can resign his office by addressing his resignation to :
a) The President
b) The Prime Minister
c) The Deputy speaker of Lok Sabha
d) The Chief Justice of India
- Tropical Cyclone of Philippines is termed as :
- Chambal River is a part of :
a) Sabarmati Basin
b) Ganga Basin
c) Godavari Basin
d) Narmada Basin
- Which of the following Plant is referred to as a living foil :
- The major combustible component of gobar gas is :
b) carbon dioxide
- The Tropic of Cancer does not pass through :
- Which of the following African countries is not land locked ?
Saturday, 21 July 2012
- Indian Banks have maximum foreign branches in :
d) Sri Lanka
- Which is the Credit Rating agency in India ?
d) All of these
- The Rate at which RBI gives short term loans to commercial banks is called :
a) Repo Rate
b) Reverse Repo Rate
c) Bank Rate
d) Cash Reserve Rate
- Which of the following was the first state in the country to introduce Mobile Number Portability Number Service in November 2010 ?
- According to 2011 census , per 1000 male female number is :
- Which Union territory ensured Lowest Population in 2001 census ?
- The Largest source of National Income in India is :
a) Service Sector
c) Industrial Sector
d) Trade Sector
- Which of the first subsidiary bank of SBI was merged with State Bank of India ?
a) State Bank of Indore
b) State Bank of Patiala
c) State bank of Hyderabad
d) State bank of Saurashtra
- Indian Production of the Tea in the World stands :
- Diamond Mines in India are at :
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) Andhra Pradesh
Wednesday, 18 July 2012
- Baichung Butia is a famous :
b) Cine Actor
c) Social worker
d) Football Player
- Wimbledon Trophy is associated with
c) Lawn Tennis
- Which of the following books is written by Chetan Bhagat ?
a) A Bend in River
b) A China Passage
c) Revolution 2020
d) A suitable boy
- Which of the following phenomenon is considered for 'Global Warming' ?
a) Green House Effect
b) Fire in Coal Mines
c) Dry Farming
- At present , who is the governor of the Reserve Bank of India ?
a) Dr. Y. V. Reddy
b) Dr. D. Subbarao
c) Dr. C. Rangrajan
d) Dr. Subir Gokarn
- GNP , the term used by economist stands for :
a) Group Net Product
b) Gross National Product
c) Grand National Promotion
d) Grand Nuclear Process
- Who amongst the following is the prime minister of Pakistan ?
a) Yusuf Raza Gilani
b) Nawab Shareef
c) Asif Ali Zardari
d) Hina Rabbani Khar
- Sri B.C. Khanduri has become the Chief Minister of which of the following states for the second term:
b) Himachal Pradesh
- First share market in India was established in which of the following cities ?
- Which of the following is the currency of Myanmar ?
Tuesday, 17 July 2012
- The 5th India-Brazil-South Africa Summit was held in October 2011 in :
a) Cape Town
- The 4th Conference of the power ministers of SAARC countries was held in September 2011 in :
d) New Delhi
- In September 2011, Helle Thorning Schmidt has been elected as Prime Minister of :
- According to data released by the Government of India in March 2011 which State/Union Territory recorded highest pe capita income during 2009 - 2010 ?
- Entrepreneurial Development Institute of India is located in :
d) New Delhi
- India is constructing its 25th Nuclear Power Plant at :
a) Bargi (Madhya Pradesh)
b) Fatehabad (Haryana)
c) Kakrapar (Rajasthan)
d) Rawat Bhata (Rajasthan)
- The Planning Commission's Expert Panel has recently recommended surcharge on taxable income for the purpose of :
a) Development of Roads
b) Expansion of education
c) Providing free health care
d) Providing relief to educated unemployed
- The period of Eleventh Five Year Plan is :
- 'Amon' Rice is grown during :
- Which one of the following is a port city of Andhra Pradesh ?
- Who was the first speaker of Lok Sabha ?
b) Hukum Singh
c) B.D. Jatti
d) V.V. Giri
- World Environment Day is observed on :
a) November 19
b) November 14
c) October 2
d) June 5
- In which of the following states , the density of population , as per the provisional figures of 2011 Census , is the lowest ?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) is Located at :
d) New Delhi
- The Combustion of coal , petrol and diesel etc. is the main source of :
a) Water Pollution
b) Land Pollution
c) Air Pollution
d) Noise Pollution
- Nagarjunga Sagar lies on the :
a) Godavari River
b) Krishna River
c) Penganga River
d) Tungabhadra River
- Shivasamudram Hydro electricity project is located in :
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state has the largest reserves of Lignite Coal ?
a) Tamil Nadu
- Which one of the following is a temperate desert ?
a) Arabian Desert
b) Atacama Desert
c) Kalahari Desert
d) Patagonian Desert
- Tawakkul Karman joint winner of 2011 Nobel Peace Prize , is a citizen of :
Sunday, 15 July 2012
- The anatomy of the word 'Derogatory' is :
- The synonyms of 'neat' is :
- Choose the correct word to fill the blank:- Cotton is _______ than wood.
d) more soft
- 'Modus operandi' means :
a) way of working
b) the mode of working
c) mode of travelling
d) manner of working
- 'Adjudicate' means :
- Which of the following factors were responsible for the emergence of Sociology ?
a) French revolution
b) Spread of capitalism
c) Industrial revolution
d) Urge of Democracy
- The new version of MGNREGA included more than 25 agricultural and allied activities . The new version of the act will be implemented from :
a) April 1, 2012
b) May 1, 2012
c) June 1, 2012
d) July 1, 2012
- Which Governor-General had abolished slavery in India ?
a) Lord Cornwallis
b) Lord Ellenborough
c) Sir Jhon Shore
d) Lord William Bentinck
- Subsidiary alliance was implimented during the reign of :
a) Lord Cornwallis
b) Lord Wellesley
c) Sir John Shore
d) Lord Aukland
- In which sessions of the Indian National Congress 'Poorna Swaraj' was declared the Goal of Congress ?
- From which district of Madhya Pradesh Chambal Originates ?
- Which of the following countries is in Africa ?
- Who is not related to Madhya Pradesh ?
a) Kishore Kumar
b) Ashok Kumar
d) Anoop Kumar
- Poet, Who is not related to Madhya Pradesh ?
a) Shrikrishna Saral
b) Shivmangal Singh Suman
c) Makhanlal Chaturvedi
d) Jay Shankar Prasad
- Osteoporosis is a disease related with which of the following ?
- How many constituencies are there in M.P. state assembly ?
- Who was the first Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh ?
a) Kailash Nath Katju
b) Dwarka Prasad Mishra
c) Pt. Ravishankar Shukla
d) Bhagwantro Mandloi
- Which is not a tribal area of Madhya Pradesh ?
- In which District of Madhya Pradesh the oil refinery is located ?
- Which dialect is not spoken in Madhya Pradesh ?
Friday, 13 July 2012
- More than 90% of the rock forming minerals in the earth's crust consist of :
d) Sulphides & Sulphates
- Which of the following is the largest island ?
- When the Sun is nearest to the Earth , the earth is said to be in:
- Where is the Doldrums Belt located ?
a) Near the Equator
b) Near the Poles
c) Near the Tropic of Cancer
d) Near the Tropic of Capricorn
- The most important activity of the Tundra region is :
a) Fish farming
b) Cattle rearing
- The most urbanized country in the world is :
- Which is the poorest country among the following ?
a) Sierra Leone
- Which is the land of Morning Calm ?
- Richter Scale is a /an ______ scale to measure earth tremors
- The correct sequence of the given planets in increasing order of their distance from the sun is :
a) Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter
b) Venus, Mercury, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter
c) Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn
d) Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn
- The full form of www is :
a) World wide way
b) world wide web
c) world wet weather
d) white world web
- Short Range wireless connecting two electronic device is called :
- The term which is used to describe legal and regulatory aspect of internet is :
a) Cyber Law
b) Cyber Space
c) Citrous Law
d) Computer Law
- A computer stares its permanent memory on :
a) Mother Board
b) Hard Disk
- Which is not internet search engine ?
d) Duck-Duck Go
- Which team defeated Indian Team in a match in the world cup cricket 2011 ?
b) Sri Lanka
d) South Africa
- Dada Saheb Phalke Award for the year 2010 was conferred upon :
a) D.Rama Naidu
b) Manna Day
c) K. Balchander
- Why is the place Abbottabad in the news ?
a) Killing of an International Terrorist
b) Summit talks between two neighbor countries held
c) A nuclear power plant to be set up
d) Developed for International tourism
- Smt. Justice Gyan Sudha Mishra is a sitting Judge of :
a) Rajasthan High Court
b) Allahabad High Court
c) Supreme Court
d) None of These
- Excluding the day , how many days in advance tickets may be reserved on regular trains ?
a) 90 days
b) 60 days
c) 80 days
d) 45 days